[Diy_efi] Microcontroller based Auto Related Projects

Aaron aaron
Wed Oct 31 16:31:47 UTC 2012

What automotive grade microprocessor / hobby board would you recommend for
the ininitiated?

Arduino, PIC, Basic Stamp, Freescale Evaluation Board like the
KIT33812ECUEVME?

From: diy_efi-bounces at diy-efi.org [mailto:diy_efi-bounces at diy-efi.org] On
Behalf Of Bill Shaw
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2012 8:41 AM
To: diy_efi at diy-efi.org
Subject: Re: [Diy_efi] Microcontroller based Auto Related Projects

The operating voltage is not a significant decision factor when choosing an
automotive microprocessor.? The MPC5554 we are using has a 1.3 volt core and
3.3 volt I/O.? It is an awesome? automotive microprocessor,? but the array
of peripherals and registers would be a bit daunting for the uninitiated.

Best,

Bill