[Diy_efi] 8051 EFI project pages restored

Jim Butterfield jimbutterfield
Thu Jan 3 16:46:52 UTC 2013

Awesome My son will need this soon... Hes working on a efi conversion project.
?
jim

--- On Thu, 1/3/13, Brian Koontz <brian at diy-efi.org> wrote:

From: Brian Koontz <brian at diy-efi.org>
Subject: [Diy_efi] 8051 EFI project pages restored
To: diy_efi at diy-efi.org, gmecm at diy-efi.org
Date: Thursday, January 3, 2013, 2:21 AM

For those who are interested, I've restored the missing 8051 EFI
project pages.? You can find them (along with the associated zip
files) here:

http://www.diy-efi.org/diy_efi/projects/8051_efi/

Thanks to Frank who was able to send me the missing zip files!

Any other projects/pages that need to be restored, please let me know.

Also, I'd be game for setting up pages for anything
microcontroller-related using Arduinos, Raspberry PIs, Teensy boards,
MSP430, etc. that is automotive-related (not necessarily EFI-related).
With enough interest, I might even be convinced to set up a wiki so
you can start and maintain your own project pages.? It all depends
upon the interest level.

? --Brian