[Diy_efi] ILIOS for Uego

Steven Donegan donegan
Sun Jan 6 16:53:31 UTC 2013

Yes, the note 2 can use the stylus for completely touch free access, haven't tried it with nomex gloves on :-) However for May I'm going minimalist - Habey super dinky Linux box and USB attached (rather than Bluetooth) GPS and USB attached Crystalfontz enclosed LCD+keypad - not because I want it to stay this way but because I want to do a field trial of the software.

____________
Steven Donegan
SSCC/NORC Life Member, Car #86
www.sscc.us

--- On Sun, 1/6/13, bhu678 at gmail.com <bhu678 at gmail.com> wrote:

From: bhu678 at gmail.com <bhu678 at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Diy_efi] ILIOS for Uego
To: diy_efi at diy-efi.org
Date: Sunday, January 6, 2013, 4:43 PM

    My Samsung Galaxy Note II has a 5.5" touch screen you don't even
    have to touch to use, and I have an app that has a HUD mode for
    speed.? I just throw it on the dash and it reads my speed off the
    windshield.? HUD isn't really a technology, it's just flipping the
    picture vertically and adjusting the brightness of the reflection.?

    On 1/6/2013 9:51 AM, Steven Donegan