[Diy_efi] ILIOS for Uego

Steven Donegan donegan
Sun Jan 6 18:09:28 UTC 2013

My gloves are K1 dual layer - will check them a bit later.

____________
Steven Donegan
SSCC/NORC Life Member, Car #86
www.sscc.us

--- On Sun, 1/6/13, bhu678 at gmail.com <bhu678 at gmail.com> wrote:

From: bhu678 at gmail.com <bhu678 at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Diy_efi] ILIOS for Uego
To: diy_efi at diy-efi.org
Date: Sunday, January 6, 2013, 5:19 PM

    Yes, it does some different funky stuff with the stylus, but I'm
    talking about just plain touching, it will start tracking your
    finger at about 1.5-2.5mm height above the screen.? My point is,
    it's a VERY sensitive capacitive touch screen so it should see
    touches fine, even with gloves on.? Obviously I can't test that for
    sure since I most likely don't own your brand of gloves.? Mine are
    at my storage in the car anyway, so I can't try them, but I will as
    soon as I get over there.

    SB

    On 1/6/2013 11:53 AM, Steven Donegan