[Efi332] Queued SCI transmit with interrupts on MPC555

David Eicher sailors3
Wed Dec 7 13:21:15 UTC 2005

Hello,

Anyone have any experience with the subject matter? I've followed the
examples in the demo code in the quickstart package, the top half and bottom
half interrupts/flags just don't seem to work they way they suggest. The
users manual for MPC555 doesn't give a lot of detail, but I have not
succeeded in transmitting a string of bytes using interrupts yet. Using a
polling method I was able to get transmit working using the transmission
queue.

Thanks for any help you might be able to offer,

Dave