[Efi332] board purchase

Robert efi332
Fri Dec 9 02:44:01 UTC 2005

Brian Toberman wrote:

>Who do I contact to purchase a 4 layer board, or will
>I need to make my own brd.

As JC stated, there are 4 layer boards collecting dust.  I know because
a have a couple.  The first one was part of the original group buy.  It
was supposed to be assembled by Charles, but he ran into problems and
never completed the assembly.  It is missing 8 of the ICs.  U1 & U2
(MC145051), U3 (MC33298P), U6 (UDN2916B) U7 & U8 (LM1815N) U9 & 10
(74HCT125N).  It is also missing the dip switch, the jumper posts and
some caps and resistors.  The other board, which I bought through and
online auction, is complete but has a piece of masking tape indicating
"NO BDM MODE."  I bought this later board as a spare and for the parts.
I do not have the ability to test or troubleshoot either board.
However, the incomplete board purportedly passed the CPU test when it
was being assembled by Charles.  At least that is what the tag says.  If
you are interested let me know.

Robert