[Efi332] BDM troubles

doug at UDel.Edu doug
Sun Jul 3 06:34:32 UTC 2005

Curiouser and curiouser...OCD Commander works fine running on
my desktop PC, but breaks on the laptop. Both parallel ports
are configured in the BIOS as EPP 1.9. (Actually, even on the
laptop, it can step through code and get register states and
such, but I always see error messages. OCDRemote fails on
startup though.) I wonder if it's because the laptop is
running XP SP2 whereas the desktop was never updated from
SP1... What versions of XP are you all running?

        --Doug Brunner