[Efi332] Standard GNU C library for CYGWIN

Doug Brunner doug
Sat Jul 23 10:25:51 UTC 2005

I don't know if it'll help you or not, but I've written an ISR in
assembly (currently untested) that uses the QSCI, and a pair of circular
buffers to feed it--this allows the ISR to keep feeding the transmit
queue and pulling data off the receive queue without intervention by the
main program.

Let me know if you're interested,

--Doug Brunner