[Efi332] efi332

Steve Ravet Steve.Ravet
Tue Jun 7 03:05:53 UTC 2005

________________________________

	From: efi332-bounces at diy-efi.org
[mailto:efi332-bounces at diy-efi.org] On Behalf Of Anders Franzen
	Sent: Monday, June 06, 2005 5:22 AM
	To: efi332 at diy-efi.org
	Subject: [Efi332] efi332

	Is this project and list dead???

Think coma, not dead.  With the right stimulation it could come back to
life.  There are a handful of people (3?) who have taken efi332 all the
way to running a car, and a lot more who have stalled out somewhere --
it's a steep learning curve.

	I would very much like to buy the necceary pcb's (4 layer main
and the rest).
	Or do I have to use the 2 layer design and have the pcb's done
myself??

You would be much better off getting a 4 layer board from someone on the
list, or maybe Bruce has some left?  If there aren't any, I have a 2
layer kit that I'm willing to deal on.  That's 2 boards, one mostly
populated, plus a bunch of parts.

--steve