[Efi332] DIN 41612

David Eicher sailors3
Tue May 10 13:56:25 UTC 2005

Hello,

I'm building a project based on the Phytec MPC555 board sitting on their
PPC-995 carrier board which uses the DIN 41612 96 pin connector. I'm looking
for a single female to mate with it, most any style would do, anyone have
any spares they'd care to sell?

Thanks,

Dave

  _____

From: efi332-bounces at diy-efi.org [mailto:efi332-bounces at diy-efi.org] On
Behalf Of David Eicher
Sent: Saturday, April 16, 2005 7:19 AM
To: efi332 at diy-efi.org
Subject: [Efi332] Loading address in register on MPC555

Hello list,

I'm still having trouble properly loading the address of a linker generated
symbol into a register (r1) in the 555. This is a GNU C environment. My code
so far looks like this:

                        UWord32 tmp;

                        tmp = &(__SP_INIT);

                        asm ("lis                       r1,%0" : : "g" ((tmp
>> 16) & 0xFFFF));   /* __SP_INIT is generated by linker */

                        asm ("ori                       r1, r1,%0" : : "g"
((tmp) & 0xFFFF));

I'm trying to load the "address of" __SP_INIT which is the top of the stack
into register GPR1 (or r1).  But this code doesn't get it done, I'm not sure
what I'm doing wrong. The seems to be some little sutle point I'm missing.

Thanks for any insight you might be able to offer,

Dave