[Efi332] BMD hardware

Steve Ravet Steve.Ravet
Mon May 1 23:08:40 UTC 2006

________________________________

	From: efi332-bounces at diy-efi.org
[mailto:efi332-bounces at diy-efi.org] On Behalf Of Darrin Garrett
	Sent: Monday, May 01, 2006 1:03 AM
	To: efi332 at diy-efi.org
	Subject: [Efi332] BMD hardware

	Does any one have any cpu32 BMD hardware or software that is up
for sale?

	Darrin

If all of the old subscribers were still on the list there would
probably be plenty who would sell their BDM to you.  If you don't get an
offer from the list then watch on ebay.  I was close to buying one from
there when I found one from a list member.

--steve

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.