[Efi332] The end is near for these two mailing lists...

John Gwynne jsg001
Fri Nov 2 14:11:18 UTC 2012

Just over a 17-year run; who would have thought.

I couldn't find my first post to the list, but my quick search did bring
back some old memories... grad school (O H...... anyone?), Majordomo
(the original mailing list engine), coulomb (amazing how computers have
changed), the list's first search engine (WAIS search engine, a real
pain to get that going and integrated into the web in the day), efi68000
(still have it), efi332 (the first one that is, I still have a couple
that are running and doing miscellaneous things).....

It was fun, but the fun has moved on.  I've enjoyed it and learned a
lot; I hope others can say the same.

john