[Efi332] The end is near for these two mailing lists...

Jim jimtbob
Sat Nov 3 01:11:04 UTC 2012

Sadly I just subscribed again to see if there was still life here. I still have a couple 332 boards and I finally found a position where career and family will permit some side projects. The 332 was one of the first things came to mind.

Jeff, did you ever get the 555 working?

Jon Davis