fuel pump

Hash Virtual70 at mediaone.net
Mon Jun 23 18:47:05 GMT 1997

Hello,
    A while ago I purchased a TPI from an 86 camaro to place onto my 70
camaro's 350.  I am going to be getting around to installing it soon and I
am not sure what to do about a fuel pump.  I know the preferred way is to
have the pump in-tank but a new tank for my camaro with it in there is
around 500 bucks I think.  What would be the best way to go about this?  Is
an external pump going to be ok as long as my fuel lines are run correctly
or do I need to get a new tank with the internal pump to save lots of grief
later on?

Thanks

Afshin Salehi
70 camaro