big inch SBC EFI intake mainfold

Marc Piccioni piccioni at cadvision.com
Fri Jul 24 00:27:27 GMT 1998

I'm in the final stages of completing a 434 ci SBC which will initally be
carb. fed.  The idea is to get the kinks out of the basic motor then
convert it using the '332 setup from the other list.

4.155 bore
4.00" stoke
10.8:1
240 deg @ 0.050"
AFR 220 heads

Been told this combo should make >540 HP.

I have access to the ( both people and equipment) cad/cam setup to do solid
modeling. And the plan is over the winter to design an EFI intake mainfold
that will feed over 400 ci SBC.

Just curious what the demand would be for such beast?