749 inna 730

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Thu Apr 1 15:31:15 GMT 1999

-----Original Message-----
From: andy quaas <realsquash at yahoo.com>
To: gmecm at esl.eng.ohio-state.edu <gmecm at esl.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Thursday, April 01, 1999 10:10 AM
Subject: Re: 749 inna 730

Oh, and thank you for sending the .bin file that you said you would..
Oh never mind, you never did send it.
Since it sounded so novel, I bought one for $150 to find out it was,
shall we say, junk.
Like any one else, I can use any subject I want, and don't need your
endorsement.........
Please feel free not to use anything I've posted then........
Your current question, is also answered in the ARCHVES.
Bruce