749 inna 730

andy quaas realsquash at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 1 21:20:16 GMT 1999

I am very sorry that this heated into a flame.  I did not mean to offend
you, but if you knew the answer, all you had to do was type it in the
first place.  More bandwidth was wasted from me searching the archives,
so don't hang that over my head.

And i know that you can use any subject you want.  I was just having a
hard time finding the stuff with subjects like "749" and "syclone" and
"730".

So, what was wrong with the BIN from howell?

Andy