749 inna 730

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Fri Apr 2 02:01:18 GMT 1999

-----Original Message-----
From: andy quaas <realsquash at yahoo.com>
To: gmecm at esl.eng.ohio-state.edu <gmecm at esl.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Thursday, April 01, 1999 8:19 PM
Subject: Re: 749 inna 730

Trust me, that wasn't a flame.
  I don't owe you an answer, sometimes I answer so that someone will learn
something from the answer, and in finding the answer.   Try counting how
many times I've mentioned the gn list or syty.org..  Some answers take more
than
10-20 words to explain.  If you did some homework you'd see how well the
driver issue has been covered, in ref to gm ecms.
  By continuing this even more, I'll be even less likely to want to help
you.
The rest of your mail, I'm not even gonna comment on.
Bruce