749 inna 730

andy quaas realsquash at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 2 13:33:06 GMT 1999

That's just fine then.  When i get time i'll have to figure it out
myself.  Don't comment on anything i write then.  Take your toys and go
home.  I am not as good as you are.

You took a perfectly innocent reply and turned it into a "flame" against
yourself.  Why did you take offense to that?  I looked through the
archives as best i could for the stuff and you just can't understand how
i missed it with a subject like "2 BAR MAP V-8".  How in hell's name was
i supposed to guess that had anything in it about a 749/730?  And no, i
still don't care what subject you use!  There is no right or wrong
subject!

Thanks, but no thanks,
Andy

--- Bruce Plecan <nacelp at bright.net> wrote