749 inna 730, I've seen enough

ECMnut at aol.com ECMnut at aol.com
Fri Apr 2 15:28:38 GMT 1999

Okay, since you chose NOT to take this to private mail,
I just reached the breaking point, with this "poor-me" crap..
 I just can't resist jumping in here.  Some folks don't feel
the need to contribute at all, but are always asking for ECM info..
 Other folks spend DAYS trying to find answers for people they
will probably never meet.  Most of us fall somewhere in the middle.
  8 or so months ago, you posted a *FOR SALE* email to the list.
I told a good friend to spend the 700 or 800 dollars and buy
this used Holley/Howell setup, after you indicated that
it included BOTH howell chips, all manuals (Howell & Holley),
etc.    He is missing a chip and a Holley Manual.  After several
personal emails directly to you, I finally recieved a response, saying
something like:
    "haven't seen the stuff around here, but I'll let you know if I do"
Well my friend is easy going, and just blew it off.   Now YOU are
 in a peeing contest over YOUR search for an ECM to replace
the one you sold to my friend..    Now YOU need help, and I have
so much more than what you need....   You know what?
 You can get it from someone you have not ripped off..
There IS a god..
Good day sir.
Mike Vielhaber