Take a chill pill

andy quaas realsquash at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 2 20:16:10 GMT 1999

First of all, this is a public forum.  Conflicts are bound to happen.

When have i not been 'NiCe' on the list?

I appreciate everyone who has given out information.  This list is a
great resource.

--- Mike Pitts <mpitts at netspeak.com> wrote:
> <<Don't comment on anything i write then.  Take your
> toys and go home.  I am not as good as you are.>>
>
> I find the post above to be quite distasteful.

I found it distasteful, too.  That was a reply to what bruce told me!
He told me he just wouldn't reply to my posts.  What is a poor soul at
the mercy of a great diy-efi'r like bruce to do?

Andy