More on Serial Data

Ross Myers ponty at axis.jeack.com.au
Sat Apr 3 23:44:48 GMT 1999

Hi All,

I'm back with some more Serial Data questions.
I've just built up the ECMCOM cct and should be getting hold of a P6 soon.
I know when the Aussie P6 in KOEO mode it continuously sends out the data
request to the BCM for security check/pass and will keep doing so till it
receives data back from the BCM.
If I am going to look at this data on my PC will it appear as a hex
sequence?, ie AA 65 00 17 etc repeated?. I know it sounds silly, but it's
uncharted waters for me.
And finally will that message appear in the ROM in the serial data area?.

Thanks

Ross Myers