More on Serial Data

Terry/Carol Kelley terryk at foothill.net
Sun Apr 4 01:09:59 GMT 1999

What you will see in the rom is the message ID, a flag, the number of bytes
and then the list of addresses for the data to be sent. Above that is
usually the scheduler which lists the repetition of the streams to be sent.
Also, one box on the bus might listen to one or more messages (DIS for
example).

Terry Kelley