7-Pin HEI Module

Jon Fedock Galadar at worldnet.att.net
Sun Apr 4 02:59:00 GMT 1999

    I *ASSume* you are wanting a 6-cylinder big cap. For that, the Astro van
(4.3) with electronic carb or early TBI has what you need. Not sure about
when or if they changed to external coil. Buick 3.8 with electronic carb
also has this style. There are more applications I'm sure, but these I know.
Good Luck
Jon Fedock