No subject

Bruce Wilcox (EUS) EUSBEW at am1.ericsson.se
Tue Apr 6 11:22:14 GMT 1999

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the help. For your information, I am located in the US (Research
Triangle Park, NC)! Ericsson routes the E-MAIL through Sweden.

>From the basic operation and troubleshooting point of view, I understand the
ECM operation. My weakness is I know very little about the 8K serial data
stream formatting and the computer memory mapping. Unfortunately, I am an RF
engineer!!

I have Diacom-Plus. It is a great diagnostic tool. Where can I find
information about the Mastertune/Mastertune-Pro software???? Where do these
companies get their ECM information??? Is it licensed from GM???

Again, thanks for the help. I think this forum is great.

Best Regards,

Bruce

Bruce E. Wilcox
Sr. Staff Engineer