EPROM Emulator Proposal

Terry/Carol Kelley terryk at foothill.net
Thu Apr 8 01:37:07 GMT 1999

Hi Tom,

I agree. Real picky.

To me, once the editing is done, the program on the PC with contain the
complete image. That can by used to burn a final eprom.

You need to keep in mind that we will be using a portable PC or a very long
extension cord. It is unlikely you will have an eprom burner with you in the
car.

Unless everyone is intending on having an active circuit running for a
"fake" prom, this is a better solution. Edit on the pc and burn a final
eprom.

So who is it that is going to design this emulator?

Terry Kelley

1986 Olds Ciera GT 3800 Supercharged