GMEPRO DEMO ON FTP INCOMING

Terry/Carol Kelley terryk at foothill.net
Fri Apr 9 02:47:52 GMT 1999

Hello all,

I placed a demo of GMEPro on the incoming ftp directory at:

ftp://efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu/incoming/GMEPROD.ZIP

This is a limited demo with the 87 Vette configuration file and binary.
Unzip the software to a new directory and run EDIT87C.BAT. Read the doc file
that is included. Please be aware that the software is a memory beast. You
will need about 590k free to run it. It will run in an OS/2 Dos box or
Windoze 95/98/Whenever Dos prompt. It is not a Windoze program.

If you are interested, please contact me privately. I never intended to
market the software here (or anywhere - it's rumorware), but since it has
gotten some airplay, here it is.

Regards

Terry Kelley

terryk at foothill.net