Manual trannied 165/730s

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Fri Apr 9 14:18:06 GMT 1999

An error has been made here at CSH, world HQ.

The other day I posted about that one might ground the P/N lead and run an
automatic tranny calibration in a manual transmission car.  Well, That turns
out to be way less then perfect.  From two nearly identical bins, auto to
man there are about 70 entries different, while many of them are timing, it
looks like there maybe some differences in what would be things like
Throttle Follower.

The ground the lead idea, was from a Aftermarket chip manufacturer that I
thought, knew what was going on.  Sorry for any hassles caused..

I do now have some bins for the auto/man, corresponding to 165/730 ecms.
So the addresses mentioned in the past for the ARAP, and ANHT will work in.
At least that how it looks to me.  Again thou, as time passes this info. may
be needed to be updated.
Bruce
   Any one with any 165/730 bins that have an entry at 0008 of 6E or 8D I
like to see (if you know the BCC{broadcast code}), Thanks...

   Doc + Grumpy tried owl hunting again at Hooters, tried using shiny new
pennies
after the mouse deal (didn't work), still no luck.