Conversion suggestions...

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Mon Apr 12 00:01:12 GMT 1999

Nope.  I investigated this same thing with a friend.  We thought the
options would be (1) aftermarket 4bbl manifold drilled for PFI, (2)
aftermarket 4bbl manifold with adapter to Holley 2bbl TBI, or (3)
aftermarket 4bbl manifold with adapter and TBI from 2.8l V6 (231 ci).
There's a factory 2bbl manifold for the 225, but I don't know how
close the hole spacing is to the GM TB, or any details about the
manifold design.  As far as close out of the box, that may be a tough
one.
No GM inline 6cyl's were released with efi.

There are some new Chrysler/Jeep I6 engines with PFI, and maybe some
older models with TBI.
Shannen