New Delco Off Road ECM

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Tue Apr 13 02:31:31 GMT 1999

Bruce Plecan wrote:

> May 99 Car Craft (Page 51),says according to Jim Schofer at Arizonia Speed
> and Marine, Delco has a new flash programable off-road ecm in the works.
> Downside is that it's no intended to be user programable.  But, has anyone
> else heard of it?.
> Bruce
>    TPIS gets $575 for a prom, and 6 tries to get it right. (Page 42 same
> mag), so now you can tell the mrs how much your really saving!!!!!!..

That same "Jim" has assured me that there's support for their
programming software, accessible through the internet which I don't
think is completely accurate.  Although I do remember a blurb
somewhere about Delco made ECMs.  User programmable isn't a problem,
as long as it's purchaser programmable, it might be worth a look-see.
Shannen