Eprom Emulator Ideas

DC Smith dcsmith at bytes.net
Fri Apr 16 04:53:33 GMT 1999

I think this looks like a inexpensive setup. As Jason asked, has anyone
bought one of these? I'm kind of hesitant to send a money order to some
guy in Taiwan, but the 39.95 price is attractive...

 The software would definitely need some work.

 Take care.

Jason Weir wrote:

> If everyone looks at the following emulator
> http://www.at-taiwan.com/~com00121/.  Correct me if I am wrong but wont
> this work for what everyone is trying to do, except for the lack of a
> reset function.  If this will work than half the work is done, it
> connects via the serial port, all that is needed is software to edit the
> prom and incorporate the emulator commands..  I am not a programmer at
> all so I have no idea what this would entail but it would seem to me
> that having to do half the work is twice as good.  I bought one of these
> a while back due to the price, I couldn't pass it up, I thought that I
> would never get it due to the fact that it seems to come from some
> college kids in Taiwan but I did get it, I have not had the time to set
> it up, I need to make a cable to use it with the 2732A.  Anyway just my
> 2 cents worth..  Jason

Dan Smith      84 Regal   12.13 at 112     GSCA# 1459
St.Charles, Missouri
mailto:dcsmith at bytes.net
http://www.tetranet.net/users/morepoweral