Eprom Emulator Ideas

JTesta1966 at aol.com JTesta1966 at aol.com
Fri Apr 16 12:55:07 GMT 1999

In a message dated 4/16/99 12:55:03 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
dcsmith at bytes.net writes:

<< I think this looks like a inexpensive setup. As Jason asked, has anyone
 bought one of these? I'm kind of hesitant to send a money order to some
 guy in Taiwan, but the 39.95 price is attractive...

  The software would definitely need some work.

  Take care. >>

Yeah, this thing sounds real promising. Could someone who has used it, or
plans on using it get in touch with me, and let me know if it'll work on a
2732 prom, and what it might take to get functioning? Is it worth throwing
the 40 bucks to taiwan in the hope of SOMEONE coming up with software that
will let it emulate the prom in my GN? Thanks in Advance!

Jim Testa