89 GTP Kelp needed

David A. Cooley n5xmt at bellsouth.net
Sat Apr 17 18:53:02 GMT 1999

At 01:25 PM 4/17/99 -0500, you wrote:
>What box is this? A 7730? (got a 749 W/syty & turbo sunbird chip in the
>basement) I need to hit the bone yard anyway.. mebbe I might look for
>that one. It might also help if I set up my prom burner to accept the
>memcal, to read em. :)

The ECM used here is a 1227148 (Same as the 86/87 Buick GN and 1989 Turbo
Trans Am).
EPROM is a APXB3897, factory part num 16133896
There is some good info on the GN and TTA chips at:

 http://www.gnttype.org/

Since the ECM is the same part, the internal embedded ROM must be the same,
so chances are, the GN table locations are identical.
           David Cooley N5XMT           Internet: N5XMT at bellsouth.net
   Sponges grow in the ocean... Wonder how deep it would be if they didn't?!