Emulator Come on guys

David A. Cooley n5xmt at bellsouth.net
Sun Apr 18 15:52:09 GMT 1999

At 05:39 AM 4/18/99 -0400, you wrote:
>I don't mind contributing money to this, even some extra for effort
>involved.  But this is just a board, yes?  Then it's expected that
>I'll get the parts, and assemble it, and write software?  Sorry, plain
>and simple that's out of my league.

Shannen,
This is only a beta.. The boards in Qty 5 for prototyping are ~$50.00 each
and the parts/assembly are for each participant to pick up on their own.
The software is already written and sitting... This is a project I found on
the web that's been around a while... the only "beta" part is whether we
think it'll do what we want for the cars.  There is another system going to
be brewed up in the future with Dual Port ram, possible 1 byte at a time
changes etc.  In final production, the PC board will be less... depending
on interest it could be as low as $15-20 each... but that would be qty 100
for purchase.
           David Cooley N5XMT           Internet: N5XMT at bellsouth.net
   Sponges grow in the ocean... Wonder how deep it would be if they didn't?!