O2 sensor display.

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Mon Apr 19 01:48:53 GMT 1999

----- Original Message -----
From: <Regnirps at aol.com>
To: <gmecm at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Sent: Sunday, April 18, 1999 9:31 PM
Subject: Re: O2 sensor display.

Kinda interesting that you mention calibrating to a voltage.  On the display
it indicates a AFR.  How do you calibrate the unit refence to a AFR?.
  Point is conventional O2 sensors are effected by EGT.  So they must have a
correction to that or the read out is subject to huge errors, ie .83v can be
anything from 11.3 to 12.8...
  To read about EGOR means reading the related materials
Bruce