O2 sensor display.

Regnirps at aol.com Regnirps at aol.com
Mon Apr 19 02:22:49 GMT 1999

In a message dated 4/18/99 6:49:18 PM, nacelp at bright.net writes:

>Kinda interesting that you mention calibrating to a voltage.  On the display
>it indicates a AFR.  How do you calibrate the unit refence to a AFR?.
>  Point is conventional O2 sensors are effected by EGT.  So they must have
>a correction to that or the read out is subject to huge errors, ie .83v can
>be anything from 11.3 to 12.8...

True, I show A/F ratio to match the units I was asked to emulate with
improved precision and when tested against them they were the same.

Do the self heating units suffer from these errors?  I have noticed most of
the new ones have heaters.

>  To read about EGOR means reading the related materials

Like to read AROUND EGOR (Homer Simpson emphasis on 'around').
Sounds like a Bill Clinton definition of 'to read about'.
What would you call actually reading EGOR material?

Charlie Springer