O2 sensor display.

Regnirps at aol.com Regnirps at aol.com
Mon Apr 19 03:01:28 GMT 1999

In a message dated 4/18/99 7:50:53 PM, terryk at foothill.net writes:

>What price are you looking at? It would be useful if reasonably priced.
>Terry Kelley

On the web page www.regnirps.com/autosense/autosense.htm (I think I got that
right) I have a trial run of $98 based on the ridiculous price of $129 for a
10 lamp unit I have seen the inside of ; )

I figured I have twice the precision, I should be at least $30 cheaper. Is
that good business or what? I could have gone higher than the competition,
but their units are soooo simple I would be embarrassed to charge what they
do. Besides, there is an error in the data sheet of a commonly used part for
these things which none of them have noticed that will overheat parts if they
work near the edge.

Charlie Springer