O2 sensor display.

Ward wspoonemore at excite.com
Mon Apr 19 04:34:28 GMT 1999

You guys are over thinking this,

1) beter precission is only good if you can use it.
2) The run of the mill sensors are all the same, and are accurate to a 1/10
AFR value.
3) Since this site is about GM ECM's, this feature is built into each and
every GM ECM/PCM and works very well.

I wouild suggest a focus on how to get the benifits of the existing o2
sensor. All GM systems will tell you exactly what it wants fir fuel
predictions.
Ward

On Sun, 18 Apr 1999 21:07:24 -0700, Terry/Carol Kelley wrote:

> I certainly looks nice. The price about right.
>
> Terry Kelley
>
> 1986 Olds Ciera GT 3800 Supercharged

Is