O2 sensor display.

Terry/Carol Kelley terryk at foothill.net
Mon Apr 19 04:46:19 GMT 1999

I know that. I was just commenting on the price compared to the others on
the market. I can throw a bunch of LM3914's together cheaper, but I thought
his was about right for the going rate. Looking at his site, I don't think
he claims it is the same as $1000 linear setup.

As for the 20 LED's, if you use for a reference only, they would still help
a little.

Terry Kelley