1227747 Diacom output?

thergen at svn.net thergen at svn.net
Mon Apr 19 22:23:52 GMT 1999

How about using something that queries the ecm over the aldl and sets it's
output based on whether the block learn value is over or under a certain
number (maybe 128)?  The idea could be tested on a bench with a PC and
using a printer port output (couple passive components to limit voltage
range).  It's not a universal solution for every ecm, but I think it would
work for a number of them.  This approach does close the feedback loop.

Using the block learn from the ecm should be alot easier than trying to
drive the O2 sensor input based on injector pulse width, tps, map, iat,
rpm, maf, and/or ve :)

I'd try it, but I don't have the time or resources at the moment.

Tom