1227747 Diacom output?

Ward wspoonemore at excite.com
Tue Apr 20 04:15:45 GMT 1999

Bruce:
If you know enough to lock out functions why would you want any kind of a
simulator ?

The best use of a simulator is hacking, and I can't imagine what the big
deal is about the o2 sensor is, its realy a no brainer.

To sim the o2 a clock at about 10 - 20 hz switching the o2 sig between about
400 mv to 800 mv will do the job just fine.

The ECM o2 ckt's intigrate the switching for n time period, add up the
values and divide by n. A little more filtering and you have the short time
fuel trim. (Integrater)

If you want to see the intigrater change move the bias on the ckt described
above.

Ward