need memcal

Frederic Breitwieser frederic at xephic.dynip.com
Wed Apr 21 03:09:33 GMT 1999

> someone out there has a memcal that they could solder a ZIF into for
> a '165 ECM for me?  Please contact me off-list.

If you have the ZIF and the ECM, I can easily unsolder your memcal/prom,
and solder in the ZIF for you.  Not a problem at all.  I tend to be slow
shipping things back, just because I never get my ass out of work at lunch
to head off to UPS, but if you don't mind, I can solder it up for you no
problem at all.

Which memcal do you have?  Out of a 5.7L TPI car by any chance?