1227730

David A. Cooley n5xmt at bellsouth.net
Sat Apr 24 18:31:50 GMT 1999

Frederic,
Check out memcal.jpg on the incoming ftp directory...  I removed the chip
and the back-up fuel/esc module and added a board with a socket.  I put the
back-up fuel/esc module off to one side and used the base part of the
memcal to plug into the PCM.  Makes trial and error chip tuning a lot easier!

           David Cooley N5XMT           Internet: N5XMT at bellsouth.net
   Sponges grow in the ocean... Wonder how deep it would be if they didn't?!