eprom programmer

Marc Randolph mrand at pobox.com
Mon Apr 26 15:45:20 GMT 1999

On Mon, Apr 26, 1999 at 12:34:21PM -0300, Dr.Acacio wrote:
> Did anyone check this emulator plans?????
>

> http://www.icenet.com.au/~amarch/emul8102.zip

I've seen this page before.

He has absorbed all the glue logic into a programmable Xilinx device and
uses a flash device for the storage rather than SRAM.  This works great if
you don't want to update while the car is running (ie, if you just want to
download to the emulator, start the car, check out the mods, shut the car
off, download to the emulator again, start it back up, etc).

   Marc

--
  Marc Randolph     -    mrand at pobox.com    -     PGP keyID: 0x4C95994D
   "During my service in the U.S. Congress, I took the initiative in