Anyone have some spare '747 Proms/CalPak's?

Kurek, Larry lkurek at anl.gov
Thu Apr 29 17:26:47 GMT 1999

Guys:

I'm in the middle of getting a TBI setup for my Astro minivan V8 conversion
(Thanks Paul!!), and I'm in the need for some misc parts. The system is off
of a 91 Van 350, and uses the good ole 747 ECM. However, Paul had a buddy
that needed the chips for a project, so the ECM is short on them. I guess
there are the two chips...PROM and CalPak(?),,,anyone have a spare set?
FWIW, the engine will be a 350 auto (700R4 lockup).

Thanks a 10^6 for your help!!!

Larry

PS> The boneyards around northern Illinois have ZERO 87+ fullsize trucks. I
swear, they either last forever, or people part them out and ship them to
the coasts :)