Used PCM Prices.

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Sun Aug 1 01:29:39 GMT 1999

I've seen $65-$125, when available.

Grumpy,Doc, Grumpy, Sleepy, Dopey, Bashful, are about ready to sign off on
the Yugo Plant for the drawfs F1 team headquarters.  Martha Stewart refused
stling tips, and Hillary wasn't interested since no politicial interest in
NY.  Arcanum, at least offered an cruise free miissle invironment.
  We thought Sleepy was into a new ecm, but found out the proseccor was from
a Timex, an turned out to be a snooze alarm wrist watch.
Bruce