Tuned Port 383 in Toyota 4WD

Mark Romans romans at pacbell.net
Mon Aug 2 05:43:06 GMT 1999

Hi John:  Unless someone re-did the prom to use the larger injectors, this
would definately cause some driveability issues.  The stock injectors will
handle anything you can put through the stock intake.  Fuel econ will be
better too.  The stock intake is perfect for an rpm limited high torque app
like yours.
Mark