cfm-gps

Patrick G. Moore pmoore at cmr.gov
Tue Aug 3 19:18:11 GMT 1999

Ward wrote:

> Insid the software the injectors and MAF are rated in grams/sec.
>
> Ward

That would seem to be the most convenient.  Does the MAF reading
get corrected for IAT, or does it compensate itself? Or just
adjust for IAT by index into the fuel tables.  So is the max MAF
reading 255 gps in a 1987 -730 app, or is there a scaling factor?

I will look at some of the disassemblies and the archives and see
if I can figure it out.  If you know where to look right off, please
let me know.

Thanks
Pat

> On Mon, 02 Aug 1999 19:52:40 -0400, Patrick G. Moore wrote:
>
> > Hi All:

<snip>