2.8l throttle body & 747

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Wed Aug 4 14:22:49 GMT 1999

On a first installation, is much better to do monkey see, monkey do.  You'll
have enough learning to do, without reengineering things.  There are many
cars/vans/trucks running the 4.3, and using the 747.  I'd strongly suggest
using that combo.  The 4.3 is close enough to your 240 that is sould be
fairly easy to get it up and runnning.
Bruce

Be sure to read the DIY_EFI archives a couple times.....