Spark Tuning

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Wed Aug 4 19:25:44 GMT 1999

Mark was talking about a manual tranny.
With an auto you have lots of room to play with how hard the tanny hits as
ou approach the stall speed of the converter.
  Having a 700R, and 2.73 will be dificult to some degree just cause of the
gear spread. 1-2
  Don't alter the TV to control shifting!!!!!!
Get a hold of Brian Hartmen for the latest in 700r stuff, if not here he
lurks at syty at syty.org.
  Would be clever to use 200r, and better final gearing.  89TTA used the 200r.
  The talk of headers/runners etc., really think on the 200.  I blew up like
half a dozen 700r many years ago.
  The converter/tires will dictate who you do the prom.  Loose converter,
cheap radials all different from tight converter/slicks
Bruce